Claudia Marr, born 1986 in Rudolstadt, lives and works as a freelance artist in Munich. She studied sculpture with Prof. Hermann Pitz and visual design and therapy with Prof. Senta Connert at the Academy of Fine Arts in Munich from 2008 to 2016. Since 2015 she has been represented with her works in exhibitions in Munich and the surrounding area.
- 2015 “Der Mistkäfer ist in den Augen seiner Mutter eine Schönheit” (The Dung Beetle is a Beauty in the Eyes of its Mother) – Verein für Originalradierung e.V. Munich
- 2017 “ohne Worte” (“Without Words”) – Wasserschloss Taufkirchen/Vils
- 2018 “Epilog” – Erlöserkirche Munich
- 2019 “Josephsburgstraße” – Catholic Academy Schwerte
- 2019 “Aus der Strömung I” (“Out of the Flow I”) – KunstBlockBalve Munich
- 2019 nomination for the Upper Bavarian Award for Applied Art